Schuren Nursery Landscape and Garden Center is a year-round garden center offering St. Joseph and the surrounding communities quality plant material and landscape design and installation. Steve Schuren, owner, has over 30 years of experience in landscaping, and Mary Kaye Falker, garden center manager, is a local grower with 30 years of experience. At Schuren Nursery, we proudly grow our own annuals, vegetables, succulents, perennials, shrubs and trees. We are stocked with gardening supplies, soil, mulch, pottery, gift decor, and gift certificates. We offer free landscape estimates and design consultations, and free delivery to St. Joseph. We are known for our beautiful hanging baskets in the spring, our mums in the fall, and our grave blankets and pillows in the winter.
- Annual spring open house - 1st Saturday in April - save 20% on entire purchase
- We are a Proven Winners garden center
- We offer fundraisers to support our local schools and community groups
- Annual fall auction - last Saturday in September - your bid sets the price
- Best mums at the best price - 1 gallon, $3.99 or 3 for $10
- Christmas specialties: grave blankets, pillows, wreaths, fresh-cut trees, poinsettias, gift items
So if you want to do-it-yourself, need advice, or want us to take care of it for you, just call or stop by Schuren Nursery, and we'll discuss the possibilities.